Donate to Cross Culture

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Work Continues at Family Care Center




The work goes on in cold and rain at the Family Care Center. The bricklayers are making great progress on the upstairs of the first wing and some windows have already been installed. It is enough to generate excitement because seeing that progress it is easy to imagine more.
Work will begin on the fence next week. They are people digging the foundation to the solarium/playroom, as you can see in the pictures. Everyone is starting to believe that the project is going to be completed...

1 comment:

Valerie_Anna said...

hey! This is Valerie. This is the first time I have been here. I am really exited about i8t I cna only say hi rite now. But, anyway, I will be back. Keep it up! Tell everyone I said hi.

Payne's Returning to Ukraine

Kenny, Lora and Lexi Payne are returning to Ukraine in March 2018. We will live and minister in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. Due to the o...